The Abundant Life Practice Self-Love Manifesto
- I am enough just as I am. I don’t have to do anything to make myself “worthy.” I am my own source of validation.
- I have many things to be thankful for. So I begin each day with a grateful heart.
- I make mistakes often. This is how I know I am alive and willing to try new things. There is no other way to grow. Life is all about growth.
- I have wonderful gifts to share with others.
- I give myself permission to let go of everything that gets in the way of loving myself.
- I must always put myself first. I understand that I cannot give anything to anybody if I don’t first give to myself.
- I don’t take the actions, words or beliefs of others personally. Because what other people think, do and say is always about them, not me.
- I forgive myself and others easily. This is how I let go of the past.
- I stay away from people with bad intentions. This is how I protect my precious time, energy, and spirit from being wasted and devalued.
- I practice a habit of self-care that honors all the parts of me—physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional.